Thursday, May 13, 2010

I like my new cup...

It all started when our coffee shop closed.  We didn't own it, so not that kind of "our," but we frequented the establishment almost every day.  So, anyway...

The coffee shop closes, leaving me addicted to my iced mochas with nobody around to sell me their caffeine.  Well, there was a Starbucks, but I ain't made of money.

So we gave in, and got an espresso machine like a couple of fancy pants rich folk.

Now, years later, I finally found a reusable cup I like. 



It's easy to clean, dishwasher safe (thank you), BPA free (if you're into that), has a neato straw thingy that you can stir your drinks with when you're making them, and it's 24 ounces.  Take that stupid other cups that aren't 24 ounces!

The only thing I don't like about them, is that you have to make sure the lid is screwed on just right.  Which seems obvious, but if you're in a hurry and don't do it quite right, your drink will dribble out the threads and get you.  Other than that, the lid seems to have a great seal.

I got mine at BBandB so I could use that coupon they always send out.  The were $7.99 each, which is cheaper than most I've found, but I haven't done a thorough nationwide search.

p.s.--If you aren't into coffee, get yourself some Oregon Chai concentrate, chocolate syrup and milk.   
I figure you don't need pictures of the milk and syrup.  You probably don't need a picture of this either, but it looks good, doesn't it?

Follow the chai instructions, but add a nice glob of chocolate to the cup first thing.  And I mean a glob.  Like keep going 'till it's about a half and inch tall.  Then add the chai and stir.  Then add the milk and stir again.  And then ice.  You need ice, too.  I forgot about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment